- Online Services Pay Fines, Case Lookup...
- Forms & FeesForms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Get Help, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
- Administration Information
- Children's Waiting Rooms
- Community Outreach
- Contact Us
- Court Technology
- Courthouse Directions
- Guidelines-Professional Conduct
- Holiday Schedule
- Human Resources/Employment
- Judicial Assignments
- Local Rules
- Mint Cafe
- News & Media
- Presiding Judge Master Calendar
- Temporary Judge Program
The ACCESS Center, located at 400 McAllister St., Room 509, will help you fill out the following forms:
- Adoption Request (ADOPT-200)—A form which provides information to the Court about you and the child you wish to adopt.
- Adoption Agreement (ADOPT-210)—If the child is over 12 years old, the child can agree to be adopted by you.
- Adoption Order (ADOPT-215)—We can help you prepare the order, which will be signed by the Judge if your adoption request is approved.
More information is available on Step-Parent Adoptions here.