- Online Services Pay Fines, Case Lookup...
- Forms & FeesForms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Get Help, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
- Administration Information
- Children's Waiting Rooms
- Community Outreach
- Contact Us
- Court Technology
- Courthouse Directions
- Guidelines-Professional Conduct
- Holiday Schedule
- Human Resources/Employment
- Judicial Assignments
- Local Rules
- Mint Cafe
- News & Media
- Presiding Judge Master Calendar
- Temporary Judge Program
Children's Waiting Rooms
The Superior Court of California, County of San Francisco, provides two free Children’s Waiting Rooms for infants, children and teens when their parents or guardians are in the Civic Center Courthouse or the Hall of Justice. A maximum of eight children may be served at any one time on a first-come, first-served basis. The centers serve families of defendants, witnesses and people called to serve as jurors.
The accompanying adult must fill out a Children's Waiting Room Registration Form. Please allow an additional 10 to 15 minutes prior to scheduled court time.
Location, Contact Us & Hours
Civic Center Courthouse
Hours Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to Noon and 1 to 4:30 p.m. Closed Noon to 1 p.m. daily
Hall of Justice 850 Bryant St.
The Children’s Waiting Rooms were founded by the San Francisco Women Lawyers Alliance and operated by the Northern California Service League.
For information: www.cjcj.org or call (415) 863-2323