- Online Services Pay Fines, Case Lookup...
- Forms & FeesForms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Get Help, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
- Administration Information
- Children's Waiting Rooms
- Community Outreach
- Contact Us
- Court Technology
- Courthouse Directions
- Guidelines-Professional Conduct
- Holiday Schedule
- Human Resources/Employment
- Judicial Assignments
- Local Rules
- Mint Cafe
- News & Media
- Presiding Judge Master Calendar
- Temporary Judge Program
Access to Judicial Administrative Records
Effective January 1, 2010, Rule 10.500 of the California Rules of Court sets forth comprehensive public access provisions applicable to judicial administrative records.
Please direct requests for access to judicial administrative records maintained by the San Francisco Superior Court to:
Ann E. Donlan
Superior Court of California
County of San Francisco
400 McAllister St. Room 205
San Francisco, CA 94102
The Court's Administrative Office hours (Room 205) are 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday - Friday, excluding Court holidays.
Submit electronic requests to email@example.com