- Online Services Pay Fines, Case Lookup...
- Forms & FeesForms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Get Help, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
- Administration Information
- Children's Waiting Rooms
- Civil Grand Jury
- Community Outreach
- Contact Us
- Court Technology
- Courthouse Directions
- Guidelines-Professional Conduct
- Holiday Schedule
- Human Resources/Employment
- Judicial Assignments
- Local Rules
- Mint Cafe
- News & Media
- Presiding Judge Master Calendar
- Temporary Judge Program
submit a complaint
All communications with the Civil Grand Jury are completely confidential, as are all its investigations.
The Civil Grand Jury is charged with investigating the operations of the various officers, departments, bureaus and agencies of the government of the City and County of San Francisco.
To register a complaint or to submit a suggestion for an investigation, please complete the form below and mail or FAX it to the Grand Jury Office:
The address and FAX number are:
San Francisco Civil Grand Jury
Superior Court of California
County of San Francisco
400 McAllister St., Room 008
San Francisco, CA 94102
FAX: (415) 551-3601
PHONE: (415) 551-3605