- Online Services Pay Fines, Case Lookup...
- Forms & FeesForms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Get Help, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
- Administration Information
- Children's Waiting Rooms
- Community Outreach
- Contact Us
- Court Technology
- Courthouse Directions
- Guidelines-Professional Conduct
- Holiday Schedule
- Human Resources/Employment
- Judicial Assignments
- Local Rules
- Mint Cafe
- News & Media
- Presiding Judge Master Calendar
- Temporary Judge Program
The purpose of the San Francisco Superior Court is to assure equal access, fair treatment, and the just and efficient resolution of disputes for all people asserting their rights under the law.
T. Michael Yuen, Court Executive Officer
News Release on CEO T. Michael Yuen
The CEO is the chief executive of the Superior Court of California, County of San Francisco, who is responsible for managing approximately 440 employees, overseeing a $80.4 million budget and implementing Court policies and procedures.
Mr. Yuen is a member of the Trial Court Budget Working Group (TCBWG). The primary purpose of the TCBWG is to advise the Administrative Director of the Courts on the preparation, development and implementation of the budget for the benefit of all the trial courts statewide.
Court Management and Operational Plans
- Parties seeking to use courtrooms or courthouse meeting space should contact Court Administration Secretary Elina Leino email@example.com for more information. Please submit these requests as early as possible to assure enough time for review and approval of the request and successful completion of any necessary paperwork.
T. Michael Yuen
Civic Center Courthouse
400 McAllister St. Room 205
San Francisco, CA 94102