- Online Services Pay Fines, Case Lookup...
- Forms & FeesForms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Get Help, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
- Administration Information
- Children's Waiting Rooms
- Community Outreach
- Contact Us
- Court Technology
- Courthouse Directions
- Guidelines-Professional Conduct
- Holiday Schedule
- Human Resources/Employment
- Judicial Assignments
- Local Rules
- Mint Cafe
- News & Media
- Presiding Judge Master Calendar
- Temporary Judge Program
Home » S.O. 307
Notice to Probation Officers 4/1/94
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA IN AND FOR THE CITY AND COUNTY OF SAN FRANCISCO JUVENILE DIVISION
STANDING ORDER NO. 307
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that attorneys who represent minors in delinquency proceedings before the Juvenile Court shall provide notice to the minor's probation officer as follows:
- 1. Upon the filing of a Motion to Release a minor from secure detention, counsel for the minor shall immediately provide a copy of the Motion to the minor's probation officer. No Motion to Release a minor should be heard unless the minor's probation officer has received 24 hour advance notice by telephone or in writing.
- 2. Prior to requesting a continuance of a scheduled hearing for jurisdiction, disposition or fitness, counsel shall notify the minor's probation officer of the request and any new dates being proposed. No hearing shall be set for a date that the minor's probation officer is not available. It is the obligation of the minor's attorney, upon the granting of the continuance, to notify the minor's family and probation officer of the new trial dates
DONNA J. HITCHENS
Judge of the Superior Court