- Online Services Pay Fines, Case Lookup...
- Forms & FeesForms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Get Help, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
- Administration Information
- Children's Waiting Rooms
- Community Outreach
- Contact Us
- Court Technology
- Courthouse Directions
- Guidelines-Professional Conduct
- Holiday Schedule
- Human Resources/Employment
- Judicial Assignments
- Local Rules
- Mint Cafe
- News & Media
- Presiding Judge Master Calendar
- Temporary Judge Program
Home » S.O. 304
Multi-Disciplinary Assessments 4/1/94
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
IN AND FOR THE CITY AND COUNTY OF SAN FRANCISCO
STANDING ORDER N0. 304
In order to best serve detained youth in the Juvenile Hall and to ensure appropriate services and placement decisions, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that the participating Youth Guidance Center Multi-Disciplinary Assessment agencies, and their agents, are authorized to share information related to those youth discussed at Multi-Disciplinary Assessment meetings. Neither the participating agencies, nor their agents, however, are allowed to release the information provided during any Multi-Disciplinary Assessment meetings to outside agencies except as provided by law, or with the consent of the minor or his or her parent, or by further order of this Court.
DONNA J. HITCHENS
Judge of the Superior Court