- Online Services Pay Fines, Case Lookup...
- Forms & FeesForms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Get Help, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
- Administration Information
- Children's Waiting Rooms
- Community Outreach
- Contact Us
- Court Technology
- Courthouse Directions
- Guidelines-Professional Conduct
- Holiday Schedule
- Human Resources/Employment
- Judicial Assignments
- Local Rules
- Mint Cafe
- News & Media
- Presiding Judge Master Calendar
- Temporary Judge Program
LOCATION: Juvenile Justice Center, 375 Woodside Avenue, Room 101, San Francisco, CA 94127
WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU GET A CITATION FROM SAN FRANCISCO POLICE:
If it is a Traffic Violation, go to 375 Woodside Avenue, Room 101, the Traffic Court, or call (415) 682-5100
For non-traffic violations, go to the Intake Probation Department. Go to 375 Woodside Avenue, Room 237 if you are a
San Francisco resident or call (415) 753-7630. If you are a non-resident, go to 375 Woodside Avenue, Room 214 or
call (415) 753-7530.
Besides Traffic Code violations by minors, Juvenile Traffic Court hears violations of certain Penal Code, Municipal Park Code, certain Health and Safety Code, Business and Professions Code related to alcohol only, Graffiti, Fish and Game, Animal Control and Skate Boarding laws by minors.
Judge Susan Breall
Judge Braden Woods
Juvenile Traffic Court
375 Woodside Avenue
Yvette King, Court Supervisor (415) 682-5101
Information: (415) 682-5100