- Online Services Pay Fines, Case Lookup...
- Forms & FeesForms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Get Help, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
- Administration Information
- Children's Waiting Rooms
- Community Outreach
- Contact Us
- Court Technology
- Courthouse Directions
- Guidelines-Professional Conduct
- Holiday Schedule
- Human Resources/Employment
- Judicial Assignments
- Local Rules
- Mint Cafe
- News & Media
- Presiding Judge Master Calendar
- Temporary Judge Program
San Francisco Achievement Collaborative Team (SF-ACT)
San Francisco Achievement Collaborative Team (SF-ACT) provides comprehensive, integrated treatment and education for substance abusing youth in the juvenile justice system. SF-ACT is a joint educational and behavioral program of the San Francisco Unified School District, the San Francisco Superior Court, the Department of Public Health, Juvenile Probation Department, the Department of Children, Youth and Families and Catholic Charities.
Collaborative Courts for Youth & Families
San Francisco Superior Court
400 McAllister St.
San Francisco, CA 94102