- Online Services Pay Fines, Case Lookup...
- Forms & FeesForms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Get Help, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
- Administration Information
- Children's Waiting Rooms
- Community Outreach
- Contact Us
- Court Technology
- Courthouse Directions
- Guidelines-Professional Conduct
- Holiday Schedule
- Human Resources/Employment
- Judicial Assignments
- Local Rules
- Mint Cafe
- News & Media
- Presiding Judge Master Calendar
- Temporary Judge Program
Dependency Drug Court
The San Francisco Dependency Drug Court (DDC) is a court-supervised treatment and parenting program for people with children involved in the child welfare and dependency court system. DDC promotes stable, long-term family reunification by helping parents address their substance abuse issues, improve their parenting skills, and access wraparound services.
DDC is a voluntary program that includes regular court appearances, intensive case management and substance abuse treatment, evidence-based parenting classes, and other services. The typical length of participation is approximately 12 months, but may be extended depending on the parent’s progress in treatment and other areas of their lives.
DDC supports parents to:
- Stop using drugs or alcohol
- Access drug treatment and wraparound services
- Improve their parenting abilities
- Reunify with their children and gain family stability
- Make sure their children receive health care and other necessary services
- Live healthier and happier lives
Through a collaboration among the Superior Court, Human Services Agency, Department of Public Health, City Attorney’s Office, Juvenile Dependency Panel, Homeless Prenatal Program, Zero to Three, Hamilton Family Services, and SF CASA, DDC strives to provide integrated and culturally relevant recovery services to parents and children that will result in fewer children entering foster care and more families seeking permanent reunification.
Judge Charlotte Walter Woolard
Contact information & directions
Unified Family Court Supervising Judge Charlotte Walter Woolard
Civic Center Courthouse
400 McAllister St.
San Francisco, CA 94102
(415) 551-5701 (Fax)