- Online Services Pay Fines, Case Lookup...
- Forms & FeesForms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Get Help, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
- Administration Information
- Children's Waiting Rooms
- Community Outreach
- Contact Us
- Court Technology
- Courthouse Directions
- Guidelines-Professional Conduct
- Holiday Schedule
- Human Resources/Employment
- Judicial Assignments
- Local Rules
- Mint Cafe
- News & Media
- Presiding Judge Master Calendar
- Temporary Judge Program
Judge Anne-Christine Massullo, Presiding Judge
Judge Bruce E. Chan, Associate Judge
Judge Charlene Padovani Kiesselbach, Associate Judge
Judge Peter J. Busch, Associate Judge
The Appellate Division Calendar is held on alternate Fridays at 2 p.m. in Department 622, Civic Center Courthouse, for appeals from Misdemeanor, Traffic and Limited Civil Jurisdiction cases.
Unlimited Jurisdiction Appeals (415) 551-3671
Limited Jurisdiction and Small Claims Appeals (415) 551-3675
Juvenile Appeals (415) 551-3672
Appellate Division (415) 551-3956
Civil Case Limited and Unlimited Appeal Guidelines
These guidelines apply to appeals from a Limited Civil Jurisdiction case to the San Francisco Superior Court Appellate Division.
These guidelines apply to appeals from an Unlimited Civil Jurisdiction case to the California First District Court of Appeal.
California First District Court of Appeal contact information
Last updated: July 2012
Civic Center Courthouse
400 McAllister St.
Room 103, Window 28
San Francisco, CA 94102-4514